Thursday, May 22, 2008

These are some cute little boys..

My clients ask me all the time why I never put images of my boys on my website. Well, firstly, because I have a really hard time taking great pictures of my own children. Secondly, I feel weird about showing them off. I want to show my client's kids off, not mine. But, occasionally I do break down and brag just like everyone else! So, for Mothers' Day I set out to take some really cute pictures of my kids to give to my mom and mother-in-law. I had purchased a couple of goldfish to use in some other sessions and my boys had become pretty attached. So, I hid the fish all day to build the excitement, scraped the first layer of dirt off them and threw them in the studio. Acy was a big help, which is impressive, because he normally stays as far away as possible from anything to do with my photography--thanks baby! So, here was the final composite that I gave as gifts to all the special moms in our life--pretty cute if I say so myself! Just look how excited Austin is in the top left picture--clasping his little hands!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are such a creative person. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Pictures of the children always make the perfect gift my mom says.